Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sam.chen

*Official* Product Review Request Thread

12 posts in this topic

So due to request, here's the official product review request thread. Basically if you'd like to see something reviewed, post it up here and I'll see what I can do to make it happen. I can't promise you I'll be able to get the products to review especially if they're quite old and have been reviewed millions of times, but I'll do my best. :D

An idea for testing fans. Fans are cheap, well compared to any other equipment, this would be an oppertunity to get a whole variety of fans in to test and a bunch of great video's if you get a cooler, any one will do, your choice, prefereblle 2 sets, a 120mm and a 140mm for 2 sizes of fans, and run your cpu at a pre-determined overclock, in a room where you can keep the temp at the same with all fans, like a Airconditioned room, then run all the fans and compare, because CFM and static presure mean nothing if its designed to be simply awsome for pushing air. anyway hope you can do this, as i'm always looking for fans that are good and quiet, plus see the actual real world performance, plus it won't hurt the channel and you might build some reputations with the major companies ;) - Santa

Hey guys! Well if you have anything you'd like to see reviewed that is available on Amazon let me know. Are you interested in a review of the AntLion modmic? If so, whenever I purchase that I will do my review. If you'd like to contribute just donate to support the forums and this would also remove ads. :D

I have a small list of things that I think would be nice to get reviewed as I personally am interested in how they perform. Prolimatech PK-3 Thermal Paste ECS Golden Z77H2-AX EVGA Z77 FTW A10-8500K Trinity CPU Bitfenix Shinobi XL Roccat Kone XTD Max mouse That Roccat mouse really has me interested. 8200dpi running on a 72mhz arm processor. :eek:

I have a small list of things that I think would be nice to get reviewed as I personally am interested in how they perform. Prolimatech PK-3 Thermal Paste ECS Golden Z77H2-AX EVGA Z77 FTW A10-8500K Trinity CPU Bitfenix Shinobi XL Roccat Kone XTD Max mouse That Roccat mouse really has me interested. 8200dpi running on a 72mhz arm processor. :eek:
Sounds like a powerful mouse. :D I'd love to see a review on that Mike And a bunch of those products seem very interesting. Hope you are lucky enough to reieve them.

Sounds like a powerful mouse. :D I'd love to see a review on that Mike And a bunch of those products seem very interesting. Hope you are lucky enough to reieve them.
I don't care if I do them or not, sure it would be fun to play with some new stuff but whoever is available when they are offered is more than welcome to them. I just want to see how well this stuff performs! I need to start updating my personal rig sometime soon :P

Nice list of stuff you got there. Let's see what I can do about it.... :)