• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 sam.chen

sam.chen

Admin

• Administrators
  • 50 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 11:07 AM

Hey, so I'm not really a car person and prior to this I've never even gave a crap about scion, but damn I just saw a trailer for the Scion FR-S on YouTube and it looks like a REALLY REALLY slick car. The Scion site says it starts at $24,930 for the stick version and I'm sure you can get it cheaper if you haggle with the dealer. Maybe lease it at ~$250ish or lower per mo for 36mo? 2.0L, 4 cyl, 200HP, 151 LB-FT, 6 spd, RWD, coupe. Any car guys got any thoughts?

Scion FR-S | Prices And Information | Scion.com

[youtube]aGso9oKcYtM[/youtube]

[youtube]W7jBnYS_Ot8[/youtube]
  • Ekbergsic and HowardGex like this

#2 PenGaBear

PenGaBear

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 01:09 PM

Hey, so I'm not really a car person and prior to this I've never even gave a crap about scion, but damn I just saw a trailer for the Scion FR-S on YouTube and it looks like a REALLY REALLY slick car. The Scion site says it starts at $24,930 for the stick version and I'm sure you can get it cheaper if you haggle with the dealer. Maybe lease it at ~$250ish or lower per mo for 36mo? 2.0L, 4 cyl, 200HP, 151 LB-FT, 6 spd, RWD, coupe. Any car guys got any thoughts?

Scion FR-S | Prices And Information | Scion.com

[youtube]aGso9oKcYtM[/youtube]

[youtube]W7jBnYS_Ot8[/youtube]

Well I'm no car guy, but that car looks pretty damn awesome.

#3 Vanhodid

Vanhodid

• Members
  • 629 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 10:48 PM

I am a huge car guy and i have to say it doesn't look bad at all, but i think they are overselling it with the drifting, i doubt that will be the TV add :P

#4 JonD7

JonD7

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 04:20 AM

Nice, I'm not a car guy either... but I like it. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users