Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:14 PM

Click here to view the article.

#2 robotom

robotom

Administrator

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 06:42 PM

These things have been around for ages! This review covers all of the concerns that I usually have with these kind of devices -- looks neat, but what kind of practical gains can I get out of it? Not much, it seems.

#3 Galford007

Galford007

n00b

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 11:02 AM

These things have been around for ages! This review covers all of the concerns that I usually have with these kind of devices -- looks neat, but what kind of practical gains can I get out of it? Not much, it seems.

I own a Belkin N52TE and I was considering purchasing an Orbweaver stealth (quieter version of this). I also have a Razer Blackwidow Ultimate stealth but I use the N52TE gamepad because I like the ergonomics of the palm rest (less wrist strain) and being able to keep my fingers on the 'WASD' keys AND having the extra D pad buttons to use. By combining the gamepad with a Logitech G700 mouse, I have a lot more buttons at my disposal. By utilizing the extra buttons on the gamepad and mouse, I don't have to use any other keyboard keys. (Very helpful in BF3 for spotting, going prone, switching to main weapon). The gamepad doesn't make me a pro gamer per se, but I hope my explanation helps as to why I use a gamepad over a keyboard, even a mechanical.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users