X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a videocard with CUDA

hi everybody, few months ago, I was looking for tips to build my pc, these were the results:

CPU – Intel Core i7 3770K
    Motherboard –ASUS Maximus V Gene
    Memory-16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3 Low Profile 1.5v
    Boot Drive – Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM Hard Drive
    Optical Drive -Asus 24xDVD-RW Serial ATA Internal OEM Drive DRW-24B1ST
    PSU – Corsair Enthusiast Series 650-Watt 80 Plus Bronze Certified Power Supply Compatible with Core i3, i5, i7 and platforms - TX650
    Operating System – Windows 7 64 bit
    Case – CM Storm Stryker
    CPU Cooler-Noctua 6 Dual Heatpipe with 140mm/120mm Dual SSO Bearing Fans CPU Cooler NH-D14 - Retail

works great and especially not fire when ran for the first time, now I'm looking for a video card with integrated cuda, I use the pc for gaming and video editing, in my first post someone recommended me this card:

Go with a 7970 Ghz Edition for your GPU. GIGABYTE GV-R797TO-3GD Radeon HD 7970 GHz Edition 3GB 384-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card - Newegg.com

but I think it does not work because it no has cuda, I have at disposal 500 dollars, maybe someone can recommend a powerful card at that price or cheaper, but powerful. not want to do SLI and CrossFire, my psu is only 650 watts.

thanks to everybody and to eBombzor for their help.

ok, I think I made my decision, and the winner is:
    Galaxy GeForce GTX 680 GC 4 GB GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0, the price is 558 more tax, I read all the reviews and they convinced me, a difficult decision,hope not repent, do not think.
    I hope to buy before the end this month, I want to release this card with Bioshock Infinite on Ultra settings and upcoming games like assassins creed 4 black flag.
    I have only one doubt, with my psu I can do a SLI, two cards as this, only if necessary.
    thank you very much for your help Aslan.

Comment

you'll need a 850 watt psu to do a stable sli......

Comment

ok thanks, I'm ordering tonight, I can finally play super mario bros 3 again
        thanks again.

Comment

no problem glad i could help .....

Comment

Working...
          X