X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st build. Gaming pc

Im looking to put a desktop together since my current one is 10 yr old. I saw the custom build gaming under $1000 dollars and i thought i can get something like that.
    The thing is i have no idea how to put one together nor do i plan too. i was just gonna use the centrecom custom build site to get them to build it for me but not all the parts are on the list.
    Can someone suggest other part that i could use that are on the centrecom webpage?

i mainly use my computer for game (battlefield 3, call of duty, guild wars 3).
    other then that i watch videos/movies and just browse the net

Originally posted by imkool View Post
    Im looking to put a desktop together since my current one is 10 yr old. I saw the custom build gaming under $1000 dollars and i thought i can get something like that.
    The thing is i have no idea how to put one together nor do i plan too. i was just gonna use the centrecom custom build site to get them to build it for me but not all the parts are on the list.
    Can someone suggest other part that i could use that are on the centrecom webpage?

i mainly use my computer for game (battlefield 3, call of duty, guild wars 3).
    other then that i watch videos/movies and just browse the net
    What's the specs on the build you had in mind? Let's start there.

Comment

Maybe something like:

Intel Quad Core i5-3470 Processor 3.2Ghz
      Kingston 8GB DDR3
      ASRock H77M Motherboard
      Seagate 1TB Hard Drive
      Gigabyte Geforce GTX 650 2GB OC edition
      Corsair Carbide 400R Black Case
      Corsair 650W TX650M PSU
      CoolerMaster Hyper TX3

Again, im no good with computers so i just kinda paste together some stuff that I saw. Not to sure if the parts are compatible or if the powers supply is efficient. Also i have no idea how over clocking works so i tried to avoid any parts that involve them.
      Hope i did a decent job here and didnt miss any parts =]

Comment

Where do you live?

You could buy from a much larger selection from Newegg or Amazon with better prices. But, you would have to build it yourself.

I recommend you at least try to learn how to build instead of getting someone else to build it for you.

Comment

Working...
        X