Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Replacing Antec Eleven Hundred window

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Replacing Antec Eleven Hundred window

    Hey guys, I made a horrible mistake. I put my side panel on an unfortunate place, it fell and got scratched. I'm quite sad about this since it's only a month old. I thought about replacing it, but I can't find a site to buy a replacement window. I also thought about fixing the scratch, but it required a polishing machine.. which I don't have. Does anyone here know a site or maybe an easier solution to fixing it?

  • #2
    Originally posted by Zuanism View Post
    Hey guys, I made a horrible mistake. I put my side panel on an unfortunate place, it fell and got scratched. I'm quite sad about this since it's only a month old. I thought about replacing it, but I can't find a site to buy a replacement window. I also thought about fixing the scratch, but it required a polishing machine.. which I don't have. Does anyone here know a site or maybe an easier solution to fixing it?
    Well, I looked at Antec's spare parts section on their site and it seems like they sell every other case's side panel window direct except the Eleven Hundred. That said, I bet they'll sell you one if you gave them a call. The other sidepanels are ~$18ish so it's not too bad.

    Antec Support Information

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by sam.cpcr View Post
      Well, I looked at Antec's spare parts section on their site and it seems like they sell every other case's side panel window direct except the Eleven Hundred. That said, I bet they'll sell you one if you gave them a call. The other sidepanels are ~$18ish so it's not too bad.

      Antec Support Information
      Ah wow, I feel quite stupid for not looking on their site. I'll check it out, thanks

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Zuanism View Post
        Ah wow, I feel quite stupid for not looking on their site. I'll check it out, thanks
        NP. Let me know what happens with that. I'm actually curious to see if you can just call them up and get a side panel. When I was at GESL, the Antec reps told me you could replace the P280's sidepanel with the Eleven Hundred's sidepanel which is pretty cool since you could have a nice and quiet case when you're at home, but if you bring it to a LAN party or something you could have a flashy case with lights and stuff. Seemed like a pretty good idea especially since the P280 isn't that expensive either.

        Antec @ GESL 2012 - Cases, Power Supplies, and More! | Custom PC Review

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by sam.cpcr View Post
          NP. Let me know what happens with that. I'm actually curious to see if you can just call them up and get a side panel. When I was at GESL, the Antec reps told me you could replace the P280's sidepanel with the Eleven Hundred's sidepanel which is pretty cool since you could have a nice and quiet case when you're at home, but if you bring it to a LAN party or something you could have a flashy case with lights and stuff. Seemed like a pretty good idea especially since the P280 isn't that expensive either.

          Antec @ GESL 2012 - Cases, Power Supplies, and More! | Custom PC Review
          i like companies that do like cross-platform things, makes for very creative designs,

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by sam.cpcr View Post
            NP. Let me know what happens with that. I'm actually curious to see if you can just call them up and get a side panel. When I was at GESL, the Antec reps told me you could replace the P280's sidepanel with the Eleven Hundred's sidepanel which is pretty cool since you could have a nice and quiet case when you're at home, but if you bring it to a LAN party or something you could have a flashy case with lights and stuff. Seemed like a pretty good idea especially since the P280 isn't that expensive either.

            Antec @ GESL 2012 - Cases, Power Supplies, and More! | Custom PC Review
            That's really cool, I think I read about it too now you mentioned it. I'm on vacation right now , I'll be calling them in about a week or so. I'll be sure to keep you updated

            Comment


            • #7
              Hi Zuanism,

              Sorry for the scratch and we'll definitely help you out whether or not you decide to proceed with getting another side panel. We do have the side panel in our warehouse and you can email us at VIP@antec.com or call us at 1-800-222-6832 for it. Enjoy your vacation and we look forward to assisting you.

              Sincerely,

              Chris
              Antec Customer Support

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Antec_Chris View Post
                Hi Zuanism,

                Sorry for the scratch and we'll definitely help you out whether or not you decide to proceed with getting another side panel. We do have the side panel in our warehouse and you can email us at VIP@antec.com or call us at 1-800-222-6832 for it. Enjoy your vacation and we look forward to assisting you.

                Sincerely,

                Chris
                Antec Customer Support
                Thanks for the info, Chris. Glad to have you on the forums!

                Comment

                Working...
                X