Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Five Games Iím Looking Forward to in 2013

Click here to view the article.

I've never heard of League of Dungeons, but the graphics look pretty nice :P

Hopefully Crysis 3 won't be a disappointment like Crysis 2 was.

Comment

Originally posted by eBombzor View Post
      I've never heard of League of Dungeons, but the graphics look pretty nice :P

Hopefully Crysis 3 won't be a disappointment like Crysis 2 was.
      TBH from that entire list, I think Watch Dogs is probably going to be the one I enjoy most. I definitely enjoy the GTA style games so this one's definitely going to be right up my alley. Plus it's Ubisoft Montreal, so maybe we'll get a little Assassin's Creed type gameplay mixed in there.

As for Crysis 3, I actually saw a live demo in person at E3 and I gotta admit the graphics are stunning with this one. Physics is great as well. There's definitely improvement in this one from what we saw in Crysis 2. Gameplay is still similar to the existing Crysis franchise, which is something I'm not a huge fan of since I don't really like the whole nanosuit thing. I did ask about the system requirements though when I was at E3 and the guys showing off the demo had no idea lol. It was running fine with great framerates on whatever system they had at the time though... E3 was in June and they were using Nvidia graphics so they probably had a GTX 680... or two.

Comment

Working...
      X