• Show
Clear All

• Max Keyboard Durandal G1N & G1NL Sweepstakes! - Sponsored by Max Keyboard

Click image for larger version

Name:	3def6ef0204344ae860f52ffd79c3c9f.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	229

Didn't win anything yet? Don't worry! Thanks to our friends at Max Keyboard, this time we'll be giving away two brand new Max Keyboard Durandal Mechanical Gaming Keyboards!

This sweepstakes will be open internationally, but free shipping will only be covered in the USA. Entries will be accepted starting 00:00 on 09/28/12, and will be scheduled to end at 23:59 on 10/15/12, so make sure to get your entries in! You may enter once a day. Refer friends to get extra entries! Good luck to you all!

Prize!

- 1x Durandal G1NL Semi-Custom + Cable Strap (Total Value: $147.49 USD)
    - 1x Durandal G1N + Cable Strap (Total Value $102.49)

How to Enter:

Entry Page Here!

1. Like the Custom PC Review Facebook Page & Like the Max Keyboard Facebook Page
    2. Enter your e-mail address
    3. Enter your full name (To prevent scammers)
    4. Enter your country (To prevent scammers)
    3. Share! One additional entry for every Facebook friend who enters sweepstakes!

Rules and Restrictions:

Sweepstakes will be open from September 28, 2012 at 00:00 PST to October 15, 2012 at 23:59 PST. One entry per Facebook user per day.

Winners will be announced via a Facebook status update on the Custom PC Review Facebook page. Winners must contact Custom PC Review to claim prize per Facebook guidelines.

Must be 18 or over to win. Open Internationally. Shipping is covered to USA addresses only. Not valid in areas where sweepstakes are prohibited. Not valid for Custom PC Review staff. Custom PC Review, Max Keyboard, and this sweepstakes is in no way affiliated or endorsed by Facebook.

How will winners be selected:

Entries are automatically entered into a database in which a random winner will be drawn. All winners will be required to send us a picture of the prize upon receipt of the prize for verification purposes. Winners who do not verify with us will be disqualified for future sweepstakes.

Information collected:

All information collected will be used for winner contact and verification purposes only. Information collected will never be sold or furnished to 3rd parties without prior consent of the entrant. Only e-mails and names from entrants who opt in for e-mail updates will be forwarded to Max Keyboard.

Sweepstakes are good.Thanks sam.cpcr,Custom PC Review.

Comment

Entered
      thanks for the chance Custom PC Review
      i have some relative at USA

Comment

You say only free shipping in usa, i have a little question about that.
        I am Canadian, and if i win, can i received the keyboad if i pay for the shipping to Canada?

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Brideau View Post
          You say only free shipping in usa, i have a little question about that.
          I am Canadian, and if i win, can i received the keyboad if i pay for the shipping to Canada?
          Yes. Any shipping charges will be paid directly to Max Keyboard. For international winners, Custom PC Review and Max keyboard will not be responsible for any custom duties charged.

Comment

I would love to have a new keyboard on my birthday :3

Thanks Custom PC Review and Max Keyboard!
            Last edited by fourpixel; 10-19-2012, 06:29 AM.

Comment

Thanks for a chance to join in this giveaway to win one of these Max Keyboard Durandal G1N & G1NL Sweepstakes! Ive entered on FB and twitter liked and shared hopefully with a vengence! I really could use on of these and be gratefull for chance to win one! LOL Im a little bit of a dummy I also had signed in for the forum but meant to post here just kinda slipped my mind! Ive had 2 brain surgeries and I have a tendency to forget a lot of things and keep up with task that I have to perform so forgive me I just thought about it when I was on FB a minute ago! LOL Now Im here!!! Thanks again for the oppurtunity and your generosity Custom PC Review and Max Keyboard, and good luck to all thats entered!

FB name Bill Barnes
              Twitter Name G1killer

Comment

Working...
              X