i3 3220
    Hyper Evo
    Samsung 2x4GB 30nm
    Z77-D3H r.1.1
    MSI 6570 Twin Frozr II
    Seagate Barracuda 1TB
    Intel 520 240GB SSD
    Fractal R4

Last edited by eBombzor; 01-19-2013, 03:05 PM.

Lookin' good.

Media center PC or just something for general word processing and light gaming?

Comment

Thanks.

Word and Light Gaming. Thinking about upgrading the PSU to the Rosewill CAPSTONE-450 and the GPU to the IceQ 7850 (the one you reviewed).
      The Antec PSU and 6570 were from my previous PC.

Comment

Forgot to mention I got my first mechanical keyboard - Quickfire Rapid w/ Brown Switches

AS SSD Intel 520 240GB

Quickfire

More case pics

Comment

Oh sweet. Nice Linus calendar haha.

BTW... Is that a newer rev of the QuickFire Rapid with the black casing or is it just the lighting that's making it look black?

Comment

It looks pretty much identical to the old Quickfire's (colors and everything), except there's a little less CM Storm branding.
            It has a gray body and a gray backing underneath the keys, it's probably just my crappy camera.

Comment

Originally posted by eBombzor View Post
              It looks pretty much identical to the old Quickfire's (colors and everything), except there's a little less CM Storm branding.
              It has a gray body and a gray backing underneath the keys, it's probably just my crappy camera.
              Hmmm nice. Yeah that branding from the original one was a bit too much. Still a decent keyboard though. Saw a couple of their new designs as well over at CES this year. They've got a stealth edition coming in which is pretty slick. Looks like a Filco Ninja except it'll probably come in at half the price.

Comment

Yea I was actually considering the Ninja Filcos, until I saw their price lol. The white Rapid looks so sick.

Comment

Working...
                X